авторитетной международной организации
(декабрь 2007 года)
3 positions listed below are part of a new program funded by the
JOBS- Russian North Caucasus, Youth
Development Program, IREX
Posted by: Noah Yarrow (email@example.com)
IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing leadership and innovative programs to improve the quality of education ( http://www.irex.org/education/index.asp), strengthen independent media (http://www.irex.org/media/index.asp), and foster pluralistic civil society development ( http://www.irex.org/civilsociety/index.asp).
Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of $50 million and a staff of over 400 professionals worldwide. IREX and its partner IREX Europe deliver cross-cutting programs and consulting expertise in more than 50 countries. For more information on IREX, please visit www.irex.org.
1) Deputy Chief of Party – Russian citizen
IREX Nalchik seeks applicants for
the position of Deputy Chief of Party in North Caucasus, Russia (
Responsibilities and Duties
* Manage and monitor program components including technical assistance, grant-giving and ensure that the program meets proposed objectives and targets;
* Supervise all long and short-term staff and subcontractors;
* Conduct program outreach, including the provision of technical assistance and collaborate with IREX local partners to coordinate efforts and share program results;
* Ensure that all fiscal and performance activities are in compliance with IREX policies and procedures, and USG regulations;
* Maintain effective relations and coordination with program donor and partners. Collaborate with implementing partners to coordinate efforts and share results;
* Recruit, manage and build a strong local staff capable of acting independently in as many activities as possible.
Applicants please write to firstname.lastname@example.org subject "DCOP".
2) IT/Media Specialist - Russian citizen
IREX Nalchik seeks an Information Technology and Media specialist to run training programs for youth on computer literacy and work with local media outlets on public access programming. A successful applicant will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and multiple years of experience in computer or media
Experience with radio programming a plus. Position requires regular
travel throughout the
Applicants please write to email@example.com subject "IT/Media Specialist".
3) Education Specialist - Russian citizen
IREX Nalchik seeks an Education
specialist to design curriculum and implement trainings on peace education,
civic leadership, tolerance and sports programming for youth. Position
requires a minimum of 5 years experience leading similar trainings and
experience in curriculum design. Prior experience working in the
Applicants please write to firstname.lastname@example.org subject "Ed Specialist".
Chief of Party, IREX
Youth Initiative for the Promotion of Peace
Coordinator, Programs and Advocacy
(1) 212 459 9363
(1) 646 467 0637 (mobile)